wrapping lua api calls.

Mike Roberts
hello.

i don't know all of the proper jargon, so i hope what i'm asking is
clear.

i've noticed that a lua_CFunction sees a stack frame, rather than the
whole stack. is this a temporary stack (a copy) or a stack frame?

Re: wrapping lua api calls.

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>i've noticed that a lua_CFunction sees a stack frame, rather than the
>whole stack. is this a temporary stack (a copy) or a stack frame?

I guess it's what you cann a stack frame. It's a section of the stack, at
the top of the stack. There is no copying. Is that what you meant?
--lhf