wiki question

Joseph Stewart
Hello fellow lua-ers!

This is a bit off topic, but what flavor of wiki is lua wiki running under?
Stated another way, can I download the wiki "engine" like the one
running lua-users.org?

Thanks in advance!
-joe

Re: wiki question

Daniel Silverstone
Joseph Stewart wrote:
This is a bit off topic, but what flavor of wiki is lua wiki running under?
Stated another way, can I download the wiki "engine" like the one
running lua-users.org?

The lua-users.org wiki is a UseModWiki derivative. You can however find a Wiki implemented in lua and sat atop aranha at http://ajps.mine.nu/whicky/ although it is still pretty new you can see that it powers its own website; and I run a wiki at http://wiki.digital-scurf.org/ with it quite happily.

Regards,

Daniel

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895

Re: wiki question

Joseph Stewart
Thanks for the quick response Daniel!
-j

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:49:20 +0100, Daniel Silverstone
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Joseph Stewart wrote:
> > This is a bit off topic, but what flavor of wiki is lua wiki running under?
> > Stated another way, can I download the wiki "engine" like the one
> > running lua-users.org?
>
> The lua-users.org wiki is a UseModWiki derivative. You can however find a
> Wiki implemented in lua and sat atop aranha at http://ajps.mine.nu/whicky/
> although it is still pretty new you can see that it powers its own website;
> and I run a wiki at http://wiki.digital-scurf.org/ with it quite happily.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
> PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895

Re: wiki question

John Belmonte
Joseph Stewart wrote:
This is a bit off topic, but what flavor of wiki is lua wiki running under?
Stated another way, can I download the wiki "engine" like the one
running lua-users.org?

See <http://lua-users.org/wiki/ThisWikiImplementation>.

-John

http://giftfile.org/  ::  giftfile project

Re: wiki question

Doug Rogers-4
On Tuesday 22 June 2004 13:38, Joseph Stewart wrote:

> Stated another way, can I download the wiki "engine" like the one
> running lua-users.org?

Just Monday I downloaded TikiWiki (http://tikiwiki.org/, NOT used by
lua-users.org). It installed and ran flawlessly under RedHat 9.0.

Doug

--
Doug Rogers - ICI - V:703.893.2007x220 www.innocon.com