whoa

Russell Haley
I think my mind is blown. Lua written in .Net? awesome...

http://www.moonsharp.org/about.html

I love lua.

Russ

Re: whoa

Paige DePol
Russell Haley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think my mind is blown. Lua written in .Net? awesome...
>
> http://www.moonsharp.org/about.html
>
> I love lua.
>
> Russ

One of the things I really love about Lua is the hackability
of the source code! :)

It is always interesting to see what people do with it!

~Paige

Re: whoa

Enrico Colombini
On 29-Apr-17 06:57, Russell Haley wrote:
> I think my mind is blown. Lua written in .Net? awesome...
>
> http://www.moonsharp.org/about.html
>
> I love lua.

Very interesting. I missed Lua a lot with Unity3D.

   Enrico

Re: whoa

Dirk Laurie-2
Excuse my ignorance: is this Unity and the Ubuntu Desktop Unity
basically the same thing?

> On 29-Apr-17 06:57, Russell Haley wrote:
>>
>> I think my mind is blown. Lua written in .Net? awesome...
>>
>> http://www.moonsharp.org/about.html
>>
>> I love lua.
>

> Very interesting. I missed Lua a lot with Unity3D.
>
> --
>   Enrico

Re: whoa

Enrico Colombini
On 29-Apr-17 13:05, Dirk Laurie wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance: is this Unity and the Ubuntu Desktop Unity
> basically the same thing?

No, just a naming conflict:

https://unity3d.com/

--