(unknown)

tritonio
Hi! I am trying to make a single character OCR in plua 1. Is there any way to implement a two dimensional table? Thanx! I will also upload the prog here soon. ;-)

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: (unknown)

Emil Tchekov-3
Hi,

> plua 1. Is there any way to implement a two
> dimensional table? Thanx! I will also upload the

Yes.

First step: define table

a={}

second step:

!define table elements as tables!

a[1]={}
a[2]={}

and so on, (yes you can let this work be made from a
loop)

third step:

access your table elements as follows

Best Regards