unary -, modulo...

Lorenzo Pistone
Hello,
Why isn't there support for unary - and modulo? Is there any plan to
support them?

Cheers.

Re: unary -, modulo...

Ryan Pavlik-4
Presumably because nobody added them yet. It looks (at least in my github master branch) that unary minus is there and tested.  I've just added, in a few lines of code, the % support along with a test. Give it a try.

Ryan

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Lorenzo Pistone <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
Why isn't there support for unary - and modulo? Is there any plan to
support them?

Cheers.

Ryan Pavlik
HCI Graduate Student