ui.settext() support for popups?

David McNab
Hi,

I notice from the plua manual that ui.settext() doesn't work for popups.

Any chance of this changing in the near future?

Cheers
David

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: ui.settext() support for popups?

migueletto
Hi,

> I notice from the plua manual that ui.settext() doesn't work for popups.
>
> Any chance of this changing in the near future?

Although the manual does not mention it, ui.settext() should work with
popups.

Regards,
Marcio.