trouble with luaforge.net

Aleksey Cheusov
I'm not sure I'm in right mailing list but I hope somebody
can help me with my problem.

I'm registered at luaforge.net as a user 'cheusov'.
I've also created  my project 'alt-getopt'
and uploaded a first tarball of a module.

Now I'm trying to import my sources to luaforge's CVS
but it fails.

   0 sources>CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d :ext:[hidden email]:/cvsroot/alt-getopt import lua-alt-getopt cheusov cheusov_200901
   Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
   cvs [import aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
   1 sources>

'sources' is a prompt is a directory
with alt-getopt sources (no CVS directories, of course).

I assume luaforge should ask for a password if ssh public key is
not uploaded but it don't ask it. I tried to upload public key with no
luck. The site says

   Shell box:
   SSH Shared Authorized Keys: 1 [Edit Keys]

but when I click on 'Edit Keys' link nothing is there.

Any help?

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.

Re: trouble with luaforge.net

Andre Carregal
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Aleksey Cheusov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm not sure I'm in right mailing list but I hope somebody
> can help me with my problem.

Reporting on this list also works, but usually with a longer response time.

> I'm registered at luaforge.net as a user 'cheusov'.
> I've also created  my project 'alt-getopt'
> and uploaded a first tarball of a module.
>
> Now I'm trying to import my sources to luaforge's CVS
> but it fails.

LuaForge only accepts CVS tunneled by SSH, so you need to upload your
public key first, see below.

> I assume luaforge should ask for a password if ssh public key is
> not uploaded but it don't ask it. I tried to upload public key with no
> luck. The site says
>
>   Shell box:
>   SSH Shared Authorized Keys: 1 [Edit Keys]
>
> but when I click on 'Edit Keys' link nothing is there.

This is where you paste your public Key as a single line string, after
that LuaForge takes a while to register the new key and you should be
able to access CVS normally.

Let me know if that works, you can contact me off list or use the
LuaForge support page:
http://luaforge.net/tracker/?group_id=1

André

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Andrew Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm having trouble too but with ftp on LuaForge , either it's really slow or
> not working. Andrew

I'm not sure what happened at the time you tried, but FTP seems quite
normal now. Can you check it again please?

If there is any problem (with FTP or anything else), please use the
LuaForge support page to report it:
http://luaforge.net/tracker/?group_id=1

Thanks

André

Re: trouble with luaforge.net

Andrew Wilson-4
Thanks André, of course FTP is working now from home, so maybe a it was a work related network access. I'll be sure to use LuaForge tracker next time. Thanks again. Andrew