tolua++ website?

Thiago Bastos-2
Hi there,

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties accessing tolua++'s website?
It seems that codenix.com is having DNS problems.

Is there a mirror somewhere where I can download the latest tolua++ (1.0.91)
and lua_qt (0.0.4a)?

Thanks!
Thiago

Re: tolua++ website?

Ariel Manzur-2
On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 03:35:06PM -0300, Thiago Bastos wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is anyone else experiencing difficulties accessing tolua++'s website?
> It seems that codenix.com is having DNS problems.

Yeah, there was a DNS problem.. I forgot to renew the domain registration :) fixed now.

> Is there a mirror somewhere where I can download the latest tolua++ (1.0.91)
> and lua_qt (0.0.4a)?

You can get the latest code from the berlios svn repository for each project, but there are not tags or branches or anything.. Still, it's usually pretty stable.