tolua status

jose marin2
Hello!

Is someone updating tolua to Lua 5.0.2 or 5.1?

I'm thinking on using it on a game, but it's not
updated...

Thanks

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis

Re: tolua status

Waldemar Celes
see tolua++, by Ariel Manzur.
http://www.codenix.com/~tolua/

-- waldemar

At 10:50 31/1/2005 -0300, you wrote:
Hello!

Is someone updating tolua to Lua 5.0.2 or 5.1?

I'm thinking on using it on a game, but it's not
updated...

Thanks

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis

Re: tolua status

Zachary P. Landau-4
> Is someone updating tolua to Lua 5.0.2 or 5.1?
>
> I'm thinking on using it on a game, but it's not
> updated...
>
> Thanks

What's wrong with version 5.0 linked to on the homepage[1]?  I've used
it a bit without problems.

<a  rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~celes/tolua/[1">http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~celes/tolua/[1]

Zachary P. Landau <[hidden email]>

Re: tolua status

jose marin2
Hi, Zachary.

Are you using tolua in a game?
The performance is good?

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis

Re: tolua status

Zachary P. Landau-4
> Hi, Zachary.
>
> Are you using tolua in a game?
> The performance is good?

No, I'm not using it in a game, but performance will be an issue for
what I'm using it for.  I haven't measured the performance yet,
though.  If you beat me to it, please let us know what you found.

Zachary P. Landau <[hidden email]>

Re: tolua status

Waldemar Celes
Please not that, with tolua5.0, you can define the constant TOLUA_RELEASE,
avoiding all run-time type checkings (take a look at the generated code).

-- waldemar