tolua 3.2 and tklua 2.1

Waldemar Celes-3
--

New version of tolua and tklua are now available.

The new tolua version (3.2) introduces the following features:

 - Support for arrays as variables and struct/class fields;
 - Support for embedded Lua code;
 - New utility functions: cast and takeownership;
 - Option to create the corresponding header file of the binding code;
 - New "close" package function;
 - Fixed bug on cloning objects in C++;
 - Fixed bug on enum and struct parsing.

The new version of tklua (2.1) does not include any new feature.
It is being released for compatibility with the new lua and tolua
versions.

-- waldemar

Re: tolua 3.2 and tklua 2.1

Supratik Champati
Is there any documentation explaining in more detail the
new functionality and how to use them ?
Also, I would appreciate it if details were provided about what
needed to get changed to fix the 2 bugs mentioned.
I have made substantial changes to the source and would
save myself a lot of time if I knew how to incorporate these
fixes.

Thanks
--
Supratik

Waldemar Celes wrote:

> --
>
> New version of tolua and tklua are now available.
>
> The new tolua version (3.2) introduces the following features:
>
>  - Support for arrays as variables and struct/class fields;
>  - Support for embedded Lua code;
>  - New utility functions: cast and takeownership;
>  - Option to create the corresponding header file of the binding code;
>  - New "close" package function;
>  - Fixed bug on cloning objects in C++;
>  - Fixed bug on enum and struct parsing.
>
> The new version of tklua (2.1) does not include any new feature.
> It is being released for compatibility with the new lua and tolua
> versions.
>
> -- waldemar

Lua++ (was Re: tolua 3.2 and tklua 2.1)

John Fletcher
> Date:          Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:45:56 -0300 (EST)
> From:          Waldemar Celes <[hidden email]>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <[hidden email]>
> Subject:       tolua 3.2 and tklua 2.1

> --
>
> New version of tolua and tklua are now available.
>
> The new tolua version (3.2) introduces the following features:
>
>  - Support for arrays as variables and struct/class fields;
>  - Support for embedded Lua code;
>  - New utility functions: cast and takeownership;
>  - Option to create the corresponding header file of the binding code;
>  - New "close" package function;
>  - Fixed bug on cloning objects in C++;
>  - Fixed bug on enum and struct parsing.
>
> The new version of tklua (2.1) does not include any new feature.
> It is being released for compatibility with the new lua and tolua
> versions.
>
> -- waldemar

Waldemar

Is there a version of Lua++ for calling Lua from C++ in this version,
or is it somewhere else?

John Fletcher

Dr John P. Fletcher          Tel: (44) 121 359 3611 ext 4625
Department of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Aston University,            Fax: (44) 121 359 4094
Aston Triangle,              Email: [hidden email]
BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.
CEAC Web site http://www.ceac.aston.ac.uk/

Re: Lua++ (was Re: tolua 3.2 and tklua 2.1)

Waldemar Celes-3
> Is there a version of Lua++ for calling Lua from C++ in this version,
> or is it somewhere else?

Hi John,

I am about to review lua++, but the old version should work as usual.
There were wrong links in lua++ page that I have fixed.

-- waldemar