testing

Steve Dekorte-4

Please ignore - just testing the new list.

Steve

Re: testing

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>To: [hidden email]
>Please ignore - just testing the new list.

It worked, but only because [hidden email] temporarily forwards to
the official posting address of the new list, which is
	lua AT bazar2.conectiva.com.br

This automatic forward is set up for convenience, to ease the transition to
the new list. It will be removed soon.

Re: testing

clemens fischer-2
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]>:

>>To: [hidden email]
>>Please ignore - just testing the new list.
>
> It worked, but only because [hidden email] temporarily forwards to
> the official posting address of the new list, which is
> 	lua AT bazar2.conectiva.com.br

btw, is this lua list NNTP mirrored somewhere, eg. gmane.org?  if not,
would the admins allow me to subscribe this list there?  rest assured
that gmane.org provides extensive anti-spam measures and
double-checking the email-addresses of posters, there will be no harm
for this list.

  clemens

Re: testing

>btw, is this lua list NNTP mirrored somewhere, eg. gmane.org?

Yes, http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.lang.lua.general
--lhf