test suite

Roberto Ierusalimschy
I have made a tarball with the test suite for Lua 5.1:

  http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lua/lua5.1-tests.tar.gz

I translated most (all?) comments and output to English, and add a
README file with some instructions. If everything is OK, we may
move it to (some obscure place in) the Lua site.

Re: test suite

Kein-Hong Man
Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> I have made a tarball with the test suite for Lua 5.1:
>
>   http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lua/lua5.1-tests.tar.gz
>
> I translated most (all?) comments and output to English, and add a
> README file with some instructions. If everything is OK, we may
> move it to (some obscure place in) the Lua site.

Thank you for the quick work. It is appreciated. I will try to put
some of it to good use on my Lua-based port of the front end. I
will try it first on a vanilla 5.1 and I'll report of any issues.

Kein-Hong Man (esq.)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Re: test suite

David Jones-2

On Mar 26, 2006, at 23:00, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

> I have made a tarball with the test suite for Lua 5.1:
>
>   http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lua/lua5.1-tests.tar.gz
>
> I translated most (all?) comments and output to English, and add a
> README file with some instructions. If everything is OK, we may
> move it to (some obscure place in) the Lua site.

Thanks!

David Jones