request.

Pal-3
Marcio,

How difficult would it be to implement resize of push buttons, in a future revision?

example:

  b = gui.button(24,40,"Start")

Regards,
Pal

Re: request.

ygfz4v902
It is my understanding from the docs that you can do this with the
gui.control() function, i.e.

b = gui.control{type="button", text="Start", width=24, height=40}

There are a host of other settings you can fine-tune with gui.control.

--- In [hidden email], "Pal" <greenchile505@...> wrote:

> Marcio,
>
> How difficult would it be to implement resize of push buttons, in a
future revision?

> example:
>
>   b = gui.button(24,40,"Start")
>

> Regards,
> Pal

Re: request.

Pal-3
> It is my understanding from the docs that you can do this with the
> gui.control() function, i.e.

oh...

Sorry. I'm getting caught up from a few revs back.

Thanks,
Pal