receiving copies of your own messages

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
The default setting is that you do *not* receive copies of the messages
you send to the list.
To change this, send "set lua-l mail ack" to [hidden email].
There are many other options to set.
For a complete list, send "help set" to [hidden email].

RE: receiving copies of your own messages

Bret Mogilefsky
Great, thanks!

--
"Why, that's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!" --Guybrush
"LeChuck's dead. I blew him into a million gooey pieces."    --Guybrush