question the class

mcortes_77
hi guys

sorry, my very, very, very bad english, my name is Miguel Angel from
chile, searching in the web for development langague for my palm (Sony
Clié TG-50), find this excellent implementation the Lua.
the implementation the gui is very simply and elegant, and function
for I/O, very nice ;)
but i have question, is possible implement class (OOP) in the version
1.1 ? the idea is hide in class the gui and make easy and rapid my develop

Thank for read. ;)

Bye

Miguel Angel

Yahoo! Groups Links