question

p_e_b_b_l_e_s_x_p
what are plua's limitations? Can it create 3d games? what about rpg's?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: question

David Brady-3
p_e_b_b_l_e_s_x_p wrote:
> what are plua's limitations? Can it create 3d games? what about rpg's?

I am writing an rpg in plua 2, and it is quite suited to the task,
albeit speed becomes a factor if your dataset becomes quite large.

I am unaware of a 3d library for plua. My game's graphics are
rudimentary 2d with very little animation.

Plua is powerful enough that you could write a 3d renderer in it, but I
suspect the framerate would be really low.  :-)

-dB

--
David Brady

--- In [hidden email], David Brady <plua@...> wrote:

> p_e_b_b_l_e_s_x_p wrote:
> > what are plua's limitations? Can it create 3d games? what about rpg's?
>
> I am writing an rpg in plua 2, and it is quite suited to the task,
> albeit speed becomes a factor if your dataset becomes quite large.
>
> I am unaware of a 3d library for plua. My game's graphics are
> rudimentary 2d with very little animation.
>
> Plua is powerful enough that you could write a 3d renderer in it, but I
> suspect the framerate would be really low.  :-)
>
> -dB
>
> --
> David Brady
> plua@...

Thank you ^_^

Mind emailing me when your game is done? Id love to see it.
[hidden email] ;)