plua2help.prc

Pal-3
I was wondering if this helpful add on to Plua WORKED for anyone with a Palm TX. I would
like to code on the road and if this thing worked it would be wonderful. However, it does not
work on my TX, as far as I've tested it. I cannot tap on a function at all. It works on other,
older PDAs I own. Is there a fix?

As it is now, I have to  switch back and forth between a memo crammed with plua docs
versus using this tool that was created but does not work on the 2nd most ubiquitous Palm
mode, the TX.

Thanks,
Pal

Re: plua2help.prc

migueletto-2
Hi,

--- In [hidden email], "Pal" <greenchile505@...> wrote:

> I was wondering if this helpful add on to Plua WORKED for anyone
with a Palm TX. I would
> like to code on the road and if this thing worked it would be
wonderful. However, it does not
> work on my TX, as far as I've tested it. I cannot tap on a function
at all. It works on other,
> older PDAs I own. Is there a fix?

Currently there is no fix for this problem. Please take a look at
message #3894 in this forum for a list of compatible devices.

Regards,
Marcio.

Re: plua2help.prc

Pal-3
Thanks, Marcio. I did download and install that "Help Viewer.prc" file some guy named
Brian wrote and distributed. It works fine.

On another subject, will you be distributing plua2c for Linux or OSX (if I beg), for those
who do not own Windoze? This evening I was developing in the palm emulator on my mac
and it crashed after a significant amount of work. The "session" won't start anymore. (I may
perform hexdump surgery on it tomorrow. I believe the bytes are still there).

Best regards,
Pal