plua2 dofile

abm0000abm-2
Hi all

Does anyone know why my dofile("memo:timesheet.lua") doesn't work - it
just comes up with 'cannot read memo:timesheet.lua: invalid argument'.

If I compile it (as lib), then dofile("timesheet") works fine

Cheers
  Andy Stratton

RE: plua2 dofile

Blake Winton-3
> Does anyone know why my dofile("memo:timesheet.lua") doesn't
> work - it just comes up with 'cannot read memo:timesheet.lua:
> invalid argument'.

Does your memo start with:
-- timesheet.lua
and is it in a "Plua" category?
(The category probably doesn't matter, but I like to keep my
 stuff organized.)

Later,
Blake.

Re: plua2 dofile

abm0000abm-2
Yes - it does start with -- timesheet.lua
It is also in a Plua category

I created a copy using srcedit (i.e. doc) and that works fine as
dofile("timesheet.lua"). So I guess I'll go with that for now...

Cheers
  Andy Stratton

--- In [hidden email], "Blake Winton" <blake@...> wrote:

> > Does anyone know why my dofile("memo:timesheet.lua") doesn't
> > work - it just comes up with 'cannot read memo:timesheet.lua:
> > invalid argument'.
>
> Does your memo start with:
> -- timesheet.lua
> and is it in a "Plua" category?
> (The category probably doesn't matter, but I like to keep my
>  stuff organized.)
>
> Later,
> Blake.

Re: plua2 dofile

ygfz4v902
Did you try it with memo:/timesheet.lua?

--- In [hidden email], ssstratton <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Does anyone know why my dofile("memo:timesheet.lua") doesn't work - it
> just comes up with 'cannot read memo:timesheet.lua: invalid argument'.
>
> If I compile it (as lib), then dofile("timesheet") works fine
>
> Cheers
>   Andy Stratton

Re: plua2 dofile

AndyS
--- In [hidden email], "zapguyd" <ygfz4v902@...> wrote:

> Did you try it with memo:/timesheet.lua?

Perfect - that did the trick

Thank you
  Andy Stratton