play a wav file stored in a database

abm0000abm-2
What is the syntax for playing a wave file stored in a database with
PlaySample ?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: play a wav file stored in a database

berrdolagas
--- In [hidden email], discmoko <no_reply@...> wrote:

> What is the syntax for playing a wave file stored in a database with
> PlaySample ?

What is the way for using pplaysample? Can you give me a tutorial?
Please?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: play a wav file stored in a database

migueletto

> What is the syntax for playing a wave file stored in a database with
> PlaySample ?

First you need to store the WAV file inside a PalmOS stream database.
Then you just pass the name of the stream database to the playsample
function. Note that it will only work with stream databases, not with
regular database records or resources.

Regards,
Marcio.