new mirror in Japan

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
The ftp site is now being mirrored at the University of Aizu in Japan:

	ftp://ftp.u-aizu.ac.jp/pub/lang/lua/

If you know of any other mirrors or would like to set up one, please get in
touch with me. Thanks.

Lua Japanese documents

YutakaUeno
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote :
>The ftp site is now being mirrored at the University of Aizu in Japan:

I just uploaded my draft of Japanese translations of Lua Documents:
A top web page, and editted Lua original paper.
http://www.etl.go.jp/~ueno/lua/docj/

Proofreading is appreciated. They are free to use as well as Lua.
I also started translation of Lua reference manual and
really wish somebody to collabolate.

Yutaka UENO  Electrotechnical Laboratory
1-1-4 Umezono, Tukuba 305-8568 Japan  TEL +(298)61-5965 /FAX 5938

Re: Lua Japanese documents

John Belmonte-2
I'm considering using Lua on an upcoming project, but with most of my
co-workers being Japanese the lack of any documentation has been a
nagging concern.  It's good to hear that some translation work has
begun.

If we do go with Lua perhaps we could contribute to your effort in the
future.

Regards,
-John