new home page

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Lua's home page is now officialy at http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/.
The old link at http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lua.html now points
to http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/.
Please update your bookmarks.

The page has been rewritten [and contains some exciting news for us!].
Please send your comments.
Thanks.
--
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo                    email: [hidden email]
TeCGraf-Grupo de Tecnologia em Computacao Grafica, Dep. Informatica, PUC-Rio

Re: new home page

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> The page has been rewritten [and contains some exciting news for us!].

More specifically, we are proud to announce that
"The original journal paper on Lua has been awarded the first prize
(technological category) in the Second Compaq Award for Research and
Development in Computer Science. This award is a joint venture of
Compaq Computer Brasil, the Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology,
and the Brazilian Academy of Sciences. [05 Nov 97]"

Re: new home page

Philippe Goutier
> More specifically, we are proud to announce that
> "The original journal paper on Lua has been awarded the first prize
> (technological category) in the Second Compaq Award for Research and
> Development in Computer Science. This award is a joint venture of
> Compaq Computer Brasil, the Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology,
> and the Brazilian Academy of Sciences. [05 Nov 97]"

Sincere Congratulations!

Philippe