new free and open source program - TapeCalc

new free and open source program - TapeCalc

manu_ma
I uploaded a free program written in Plua (v. 2.0b7): TapeCalc.
It's open source, so source code is freely avaliable.
It's a calculator with a memory tape, like a printing calculator. But
this tape may be edited and you can change the numbers you entered. The
program recalculates every operation.

This software runs on both Plua (Palm Os) and Windows (wxLua). A setup
file is avaliable for Windows. The code is nearly the same for the two
systems. This is done simulating Plua on wxLua; so a translating routine
is simply added in the Windows version.
As wxLua runs on Linux, the program should run on Linux, too. I never
tried this.
Is it there somebody using wxLua on Linux ?

I also uploaded a new version of DateCalc (a program calculating dates
and terms), upgraded for Plua 2.0b7.
This program also runs on Palm and Windows, in the same way.

You may find the software here:
    - http://sourceforge.net/projects/ptapecalc
    - http://sourceforge.net/projects/palm-date-calc

Mario

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: new free and open source program - TapeCalc

bh77a-3
Great news.  I will download this weekend and give it a try.