new Lua Discord server

Dennis Fischer
Glück auf everyone!

Since there doesn't seem to be any public Discord server for Lua developers, reddit user /u/dev_coda has created one.

Anybody interested in joining can do so here https://discord.gg/7wu7ZsW

It's not big, but I hope that it might make Lua more accessible to the younger generations of developers who aren't as comfortable with mailing lists (I sure wasn't at first, and it took me a while to warm up to the idea) and maybe provide a more interactive way to help people.

If you know of any other (active?) Lua discord servers, please do tell me about them as well :)