multitasking?

FerdaB
Hello everybody,

I'm new to Lua, and I have one question. I wonder if someone ever
implemented some kind of cooperative multitasking (more Lua scripts running
simultaneously) the way Bret Mogilefsky described some time ago.
Also, I think the next Lua version should help this task, is that right?

Thanks

F.B.

Re: multitasking?

Edgar Toernig
Hi,

> I'm new to Lua, and I have one question. I wonder if someone ever
> implemented some kind of cooperative multitasking (more Lua scripts running
> simultaneously) the way Bret Mogilefsky described some time ago.

Sol has coroutine support.  These allow you to do cooperative multi-
tasking.

> Also, I think the next Lua version should help this task, is that right?

Afaik, yes.

Ciao, ET.