luareadline

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

luareadline

Jean-Louis Fuchs
Hi

If anyone has the source of luareadline, which used to be here:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/luareadline/ I'd appreciate if you could
email it to me.

Thanks!

Best,
        Jean
--
http://fangorn.ch
http://fangorn.ch/wcal/month.php?cal=HFComplete


signature.asc (553 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: luareadline

Mildred Ki'Lya
On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:41:16 +0100
Jean-Louis Fuchs <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

> If anyone has the source of luareadline, which used to be here:
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/luareadline/ I'd appreciate if you could
> email it to me.

There is a problem with the URL :
"This project is currently not available for public viewing."

If you are interested, there was also a patch to implement advenced
readline support in lua (with history and tab key) ... I use it evry
time I use lua, very useful so I implemented it in lua 5.1
http://mildred632.free.fr/projets/lua/viewsource.php/patches/5.1-rc/advenced-readline-rc.patch?action=view

Mildred
--
Mildred
Website <http://louve.dyndns.org> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr>
GnuPG <http://mildred632.free.fr/gpg_key> ou hkp://pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint : 197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 <9A7D_2E2B> (ID)
Ce courrier E-mail doit être considéré comme une correspondance privée.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: luareadline

varol kaptan
If anybody is interested, I have created a lua readline module based
on the advanced readline patch which uses readline in asynchronous
mode. I use it with luaglut to provide a lua command prompt to a
running glut application.

Varol Kaptan

On 2/5/06, Mildred <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:41:16 +0100
> Jean-Louis Fuchs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> > If anyone has the source of luareadline, which used to be here:
> > http://freshmeat.net/projects/luareadline/ I'd appreciate if you could
> > email it to me.
>
> There is a problem with the URL :
> "This project is currently not available for public viewing."
>
> If you are interested, there was also a patch to implement advenced
> readline support in lua (with history and tab key) ... I use it evry
> time I use lua, very useful so I implemented it in lua 5.1
> http://mildred632.free.fr/projets/lua/viewsource.php/patches/5.1-rc/advenced-readline-rc.patch?action=view
>
> Mildred
> --
> Mildred
> Website <http://louve.dyndns.org> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr>
> GnuPG   <http://mildred632.free.fr/gpg_key> ou hkp://pgp.mit.edu
> Fingerprint : 197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 <9A7D_2E2B> (ID)
> Ce courrier E-mail doit être considéré comme une correspondance privée.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: luareadline

Jean-Louis Fuchs
Hi Varol Kaptan

I'm interested since I have to replace that luareadline module somehow
in my program. The source disappeared and I don't have a copy.

Best,
        Jean-Louis

varol kaptan schrieb:

> If anybody is interested, I have created a lua readline module based
> on the advanced readline patch which uses readline in asynchronous
> mode. I use it with luaglut to provide a lua command prompt to a
> running glut application.
>
> Varol Kaptan
>
> On 2/5/06, Mildred <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:41:16 +0100
>> Jean-Louis Fuchs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>>> If anyone has the source of luareadline, which used to be here:
>>> http://freshmeat.net/projects/luareadline/ I'd appreciate if you could
>>> email it to me.
>> There is a problem with the URL :
>> "This project is currently not available for public viewing."
>>
>> If you are interested, there was also a patch to implement advenced
>> readline support in lua (with history and tab key) ... I use it evry
>> time I use lua, very useful so I implemented it in lua 5.1
>> http://mildred632.free.fr/projets/lua/viewsource.php/patches/5.1-rc/advenced-readline-rc.patch?action=view
>>
>> Mildred
>> --
>> Mildred
>> Website <http://louve.dyndns.org> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr>
>> GnuPG   <http://mildred632.free.fr/gpg_key> ou hkp://pgp.mit.edu
>> Fingerprint : 197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 <9A7D_2E2B> (ID)
>> Ce courrier E-mail doit être considéré comme une correspondance privée.
>>
>

--
http://fangorn.ch
http://fangorn.ch/wcal/month.php?cal=HFComplete


signature.asc (553 bytes) Download Attachment