luaprofiler doesn't work in luajit2?

fatfatson
hi,all~
i find the profiler not work when using luajit2...
the "profiler.start()" call leads to a crash with some tips as "pure virtual function call"...
is luajit2 incompatible with luaprofiler?

Re: luaprofiler doesn't work in luajit2?

Mike Pall-31
冶晶邓 wrote:
> i find the profiler not work when using luajit2...
> the "profiler.start()" call leads to a crash with some tips as "pure virtual
> function call"...
> is luajit2 incompatible with luaprofiler?

I don't know about luaprofiler. But consider using luatrace, which
has explicit support for LuaJIT:

  https://github.com/geoffleyland/luatrace

--Mike

Re: luaprofiler doesn't work in luajit2?

fatfatson
thanks mike, i'll try it