luaposix maintainer

Reuben Thomas-5
Apologies to all for resorting to this tactic, but I've had technical
problems getting hold of Marc Balmer, who expressed an interest in
maintaining luaposix.

Marc, if you read this, please can you get in touch? I couldn't get
one of the email addresses you gave me to work, and the other seems to
work but I haven't had a reply from you for a week. Double apologies
if the lack of reply is for a non-technical reason!

Interruption ends.

http://rrt.sc3d.org

Re: luaposix maintainer

Marc Balmer
Am 04.06.12 14:12, schrieb Reuben Thomas:

> Apologies to all for resorting to this tactic, but I've had technical
> problems getting hold of Marc Balmer, who expressed an interest in
> maintaining luaposix.
>
> Marc, if you read this, please can you get in touch? I couldn't get
> one of the email addresses you gave me to work, and the other seems to
> work but I haven't had a reply from you for a week. Double apologies
> if the lack of reply is for a non-technical reason!
>
> Interruption ends.

Oh sure, I am alive ;)  Sorry, was buried in company stuff.  Will get in
contact with you later by private email.

- Marc