luaglut 0.5 release candidate (was Re: userdata expected, got userdata)

luaglut 0.5 release candidate (was Re: userdata expected, got userdata)

varol kaptan
I've uploaded a release candiate for luaglut-0.5 at
http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/users/VarolKaptan/

I dont have enough time to do a proper test, so I would ask people
that use luaglut to have a look and report any problems they may have.

There were substantial changes to the way OpenGL and GLUT bindings
were created - now I  use the GLint/GLfloat/GLdouble/etc datatypes
instead of the C int/float/double, so it should be much more portable.
Also, memarray was made aware of unsigned C datatypes as well as all
the relevant GL* datatypes. Also, luaglut now supports Lua 5.1 too.

Varol Kaptan