luabind::scope::operator ,

Alexander Gladysh
Hi, all!

I'm trying to automate separation of Luabind registration to several
functions. I have a vector of functions what return luabind::scope,
and one resulting scope, which I feed to luabind::module.

In order to join scopes, I have to use operator , as follows:

  luabind::scope RegistrationFunction();
  luabind::scope resulting_scope;

  resulting_scope , RegistrationFunction();

which looks quite strange.

I'd like to have explicit member function in luabind::scope for such
cases. Or maybe I've missed something, and it already exist?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander.

P.S. BTW, is there any hope to get Luabind working under Lua 5.1 soon?