luabind on x64

Enno Rehling
Has anyone compiled luabind (and lua) for Windows XP x64? I'll probably
try that tomorrow if I don't find binaries anywhere, but thought I'd ask
if there are any known caveats ;-)

Enno
--
Imagine a survivor of a failed civilization with only a tattered book on
aromatherapy for guidance in arresting a cholera epidemic. Yet, such a