luabind call_function class parameter crash

luabind call_function class parameter crash

sevim golds
Hello,

I have a problem with call_function method.
I cod in C++, and I call a lua function into a class. This class is also a paramater of my lua function.
I write :

MyClass::totMethod( lua L)
{
    luabind::call_function( L, "myfunctionName", this);
}

But with this line, my process crash due to the "this".
I created a new instance of my class (new myClass) ans passed the pointer into the call_function, but the problem is the same.

If I call a lua function without parameter, there is no problem.

I don't understand why luabind don't find my class??

Could you help me.

Thank you

Re: luabind call_function class parameter crash

Josh Green-3
Good Morning!

Perhaps you could post the code you are using when you register your class
with luabind?
It will give others here a better chance of helping you out :)

Also, when you say your process "crashed" does it give you an error at all?
Was an exception thrown? What sort of exception?

Cheers
--Josh

----Original Message Follows----