lua2html & irc

Nahuel Greco
Somebody haves something called "lua2html" (i mean.. a program that takes a lua
source as input and outputs a pretty html syntax highlited page :)

And.. there is somewhere a lua irc channel?

 Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source
 http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research
 Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42.

Re: lua2html & irc

Brian Mitchell-2
There was an undernet channel called #lua, but after 1 month nobody showed up,
so it is not there any more. I dont think significant numbers of lua users
irc to make it viable.

> Somebody haves something called "lua2html" (i mean.. a program that takes a lua
> source as input and outputs a pretty html syntax highlited page :)
>
> And.. there is somewhere a lua irc channel?
>

>  Nahuel Greco                 Web Development - Open Source
>  http://www.codelarvs.com.ar  Game Programming - Research
>  Freelance coding / sysadmin  Networking. The answer is 42.

Re: lua2html & irc - Lua parser

Nick Trout-2
> Somebody haves something called "lua2html" (i mean.. a program that takes
a lua
> source as input and outputs a pretty html syntax highlited page :)

Does anyone have a Lua parser written in Lua? I am writing a little
integrated editor and I am configuring the Lua editing with Lua so I was
going to parse the Lua with Lua! Has anyone done this already?

>>There was an undernet channel called #lua, but after 1 month nobody showed
up,
so it is not there any more. I dont think significant numbers of lua users
irc to make it viable.

RE: lua2html & irc

Philippe Lhoste
Nahuel Greco wrote:
> Somebody haves something called "lua2html" (i mean.. a program
> that takes a lua
> source as input and outputs a pretty html syntax highlited page :)

SciTE (www.Scintilla.org) is an editor with Lua syntax highlighting.
Among other features, it has HTML and RTF (and currently disabled PDF)
exports.
So you can load a Lua source, and export it to HTML.
Even better, it recently got the capability to do this from the command
line: load the file, export it, exit silently.
The editor exists in Windows version and GTK+ version.

--

Regards.

Philippe Lhoste (Paris -- France)
http://jove.prohosting.com/~philho/