lua-users lottery results

John Belmonte-2
Despite my forgetting to announce last call for the lottery, we still had a few more participants than last year. Thanks to everyone who signed up.

Also thanks to the winner, John Passaniti, who agreed to pay the lua-users.org domain fee this year.

    http://lua-users.org/lottery/2003-06-30/results.txt

Regards,
-John

--
http:// if   l .o  /

Building IUP and IUPLua

Peter Loveday-2
Are there any instructions on how to build this anywhere?

I'm trying to build it for Lua5, without much success, using VC6.  Ideally I
want to make a loadlib() module dll.

Firstly the source distribution doesn't seem to have the include .. I had to
get this out of the lib or dll file, but I still seem to be missing things.

Currently I'm at a loss to know where luaalarm.h, luadebug.h and
luaglcanvas.h are.  I also seem to need cd.h, which is part of CanvasDraw...
I also am having some issues building this.

If anyone has any instructions, VC++ project files, or suggestions, that'd
be great.

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday
Director of Development, eyeon Software

RE: lua-users lottery results

John Passaniti-2
> Also thanks to the winner, John Passaniti, who agreed
> to pay the lua-users.org domain fee this year.

I won!  I won!  I can't believe it!  I never win anything!  I'll collect
my prize now... Oh wait... Never mind...

8-)

Re: lua-users lottery results

Adam D. Moss
John Passaniti wrote:
Also thanks to the winner, John Passaniti, who agreed
to pay the lua-users.org domain fee this year.

I won!  I won!  I can't believe it!  I never win anything!  I'll collect
my prize now... Oh wait... Never mind...

We'll all collect your prize -- thanks John. :)

Re: Building IUP and IUPLua

Antonio Scuri

  Not yet. We are finishing the details of the new version.

And I just found that the distribution file is incomplete. Sorry. We are going to fix that.

The binding for Lua 5 is still not available, that's why we didn't annouce it. But we are close to end it.

Thanks,
Antonio Scuri