lua programmers

Dave Dixon
Hi Everyone :-) I hope I am not breaking any etiquette rules by posting
this here, but I was wondering if
there is anyone out there modifying Lua who like to apply their
experience to a high profile Next generation game?

Please reply to me

Dave Dixon

RE: lua programmers

Dave Dixon
Hi,
I would just like to add a little info to what I posted before.
I have already implemented a basic scripting system, with inheritance
via tag methods and cooperative multitasking using co-routines. We are
really looking for someone to come in and extend the system and make it
their own.

Thanks again,

Dave Dixon,
Lead Programmer,