lua max or luacheia

C.S. Brooks
This sounds like an amazing project and I can't wait to see how it turns
out. However, I don't really have time to keep up on it or be involved with
it. So, not to sound curmudgenly, but how soon do you guys think it will get
its own mailing list? Because every time I check my email, I have 5 to 10
new ones that have to do with Lua Max....

-chrisb

Re: lua max or luacheia

Martin Spernau
> So, not to sound curmudgenly, but how soon do you guys think it will get
> its own mailing list? Because every time I check my email, I have 5 to 10
> new ones that have to do with Lua Max....

Sorry to flood the list... I guess thats a vote for setting up a seperate
list soon.
One of the reasons to stay 'onlist' was to keep everybody 'in the loop'.
-Martin

Re[2]: lua max or luacheia

Gunnar Zötl
MS> Sorry to flood the list... I guess thats a vote for setting up a seperate
MS> list soon.
MS> One of the reasons to stay 'onlist' was to keep everybody 'in the loop'.

I was a bit overwhelmed by 41 messages in the last 12 hours, but
nonetheless I would prefer this discussion to stay here. I think, once
things have settled a bit, the volume will also decrease again.

Gunnar

Re: Re[2]: lua max or luacheia

>I was a bit overwhelmed by 41 messages in the last 12 hours, but
>nonetheless I would prefer this discussion to stay here. I think, once
>things have settled a bit, the volume will also decrease again.

I'm not complaining about the traffic, but if the people involved in
LuaCheia wanto to move, they could try the newly created web forums at
Icy North Technologies, courtesy of Brett Kapilik:

	http://www.icynorth.com/forums/index.php?c=7

Re: lua max or luacheia

Martin Spernau
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

I'm not complaining about the traffic, but if the people involved in
LuaCheia wanto to move, they could try the newly created web forums at
Icy North Technologies, courtesy of Brett Kapilik:

	http://www.icynorth.com/forums/index.php?c=7

--lhf

Would that be ok for everybody involved & intersted?
I think puttng the main discussion over there for now and mirroring some digest & conclusions to here would be a good idea.

-Martin

RE: lua max or luacheia

Brett Kapilik
I have created a Lua Cheia forum at Icy North.  Feel free to use it.

- Brett Kapilik

Re: lua max or luacheia

Martin Spernau
Brett Kapilik wrote:

I have created a Lua Cheia forum at Icy North.  Feel free to use it.

- Brett Kapilik
See you all ther ;)
One last note here:
I have started two new pages on the Wiki, outlining Licening ideas and the basic Architecture, as I gatherd them from the past discussions.

Also I rigged the LuaCheia design page over at my place so that it now mirrors the Wiki pages exactly in content (caching about for 1 min to go easy on Network bandwidth). Please not that it also follows all wiki-internal links, so you can now view the Wiki through this 'alternate' window.
http://traumwind.de/computer/lua/LuaCheia.html
(it's done with some PHP for now)

-Martin

Re: lua max or luacheia

Björn De Meyer
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> >I was a bit overwhelmed by 41 messages in the last 12 hours, but
> >nonetheless I would prefer this discussion to stay here. I think, once
> >things have settled a bit, the volume will also decrease again.
>
> I'm not complaining about the traffic, but if the people involved in
> LuaCheia wanto to move, they could try the newly created web forums at
> Icy North Technologies, courtesy of Brett Kapilik:
>
>         http://www.icynorth.com/forums/index.php?c=7
>
> --lhf

I've already created a sourceforge mailing list that
will become active hopefully in 24 hours. I'll send
subscription info when that happens.

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
[hidden email]