lua-l archive down?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

lua-l archive down?

Phil Leblanc
FYI, the very good Lua-l archive [1] has been down since at least
Friday 10-Jan, with the message "The archive is being updated. Please
try again later".

[1]  http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/

Any serious issue?

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lua-l archive down?

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Thanks for letting us know. I've contacted the maintainer.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:29 PM Phil Leblanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> FYI, the very good Lua-l archive [1] has been down since at least
> Friday 10-Jan, with the message "The archive is being updated. Please
> try again later".
>
> [1]  http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/
>
> Any serious issue?
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lua-l archive down?

John Belmonte
Thank you-- fixed.  It was likely due to an unexpected machine reboot on Pepperfish hosting.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:58 AM Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for letting us know. I've contacted the maintainer.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:29 PM Phil Leblanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> FYI, the very good Lua-l archive [1] has been down since at least
> Friday 10-Jan, with the message "The archive is being updated. Please
> try again later".
>
> [1]  http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/
>
> Any serious issue?
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lua-l archive down?

Phil Leblanc
On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:29 PM John Belmonte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thank you-- fixed.  It was likely due to an unexpected machine reboot on Pepperfish hosting.
>
And thanks to you for maintaining this great archive site!