lua_Object & tolua 4.0

Denis Lamarche
I am trying to compile ToLua 4.0 in dos using Djgpp, but I keep getting an error telling me that the compiler doesnt know what lua_Object it. The compiler error is a parse error in the tolua.h file. Im sure its because it doesnt know what lua_Object is, but I cant find it defined in any files. Im using the lua.h (ver 4.0). Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Denis

Re: lua_Object & tolua 4.0

Denis Lamarche
In what file should the lua_Object definition be in?

Denis

From: Waldemar Celes <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: lua_Object & tolua 4.0
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:03:37 -0300

This should not happen.
Make sure you are not mixing old codes (version 3.2) with
new codes. The compiler may be accessing an old tolua.h.

-- waldemar

> I am trying to compile ToLua 4.0 in dos using Djgpp, but I keep getting an
> error telling me that the compiler doesnt know what lua_Object it.  The
> compiler error is a parse error in the tolua.h file. Im sure its because it > doesnt know what lua_Object is, but I cant find it defined in any files. Im
> using the lua.h (ver 4.0).  Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
>
> Denis
> _________________________________________________________________________ > Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Re: lua_Object & tolua 4.0

Denis Lamarche
Thanks, that was my problem. I accidentally copies a .h from the old tolua directory to the new one. Thanks again.

Denis

From: Waldemar Celes <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:49:32 -0300

> In what file should the lua_Object definition be in?

none.
lua_Object was a type defined in Lua3.2.
neither Lua4.0 nor tolua4.0 use it.

-- w