lua 5.3.5 (solaris 11.4 SPARC)

Mike-3
hi all,

all.lua passed on %subj% except several asserts.
One of them is trivial.

If you run file on %subj% you would get:
file (100135f00)
nil     nil     nil     nil
0X0.0000000000000P+0
-0x0.0000000000000p+0

If you run on Linux you would get:
file (0x560114c23410)
nil     Bad file descriptor     9       nil
0X0P+0
-0x0p+0

Happy coding,

p.s. I always be happy to test patch if you ping me via DM or freenode.

(mike)

solaris-11-4-sparc.lua (774 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: lua 5.3.5 (solaris 11.4 SPARC)

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> all.lua passed on %subj% except several asserts.
> One of them is trivial.

??

Re: lua 5.3.5 (solaris 11.4 SPARC)

Mike-3
November 22, 2019 3:02 PM, "Roberto Ierusalimschy" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> all.lua passed on %subj% except several asserts.
>> One of them is trivial.
>
> ??

I was thinking fix regexp to match both linux and solaris output is trivial.

(mike)

Re: lua 5.3.5 (solaris 11.4 SPARC)

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> November 22, 2019 3:02 PM, "Roberto Ierusalimschy" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >> all.lua passed on %subj% except several asserts.
> >> One of them is trivial.
> >
> > ??
> >

> I was thinking fix regexp to match both linux and solaris output is trivial.

My question was about the meaning of '%subj%' in the message.

Re: lua 5.3.5 (solaris 11.4 SPARC)

Mike-3

>>> ??
>>>

>> I was thinking fix regexp to match both linux and solaris output is trivial.
>
> My question was about the meaning of '%subj%' in the message.

Sorry, this is my bad habit from fidonet.
You could expand this variable to subject of email.

(mike)