lmprof/luajit/torch/threads

John Logsdon
Folks

Is there any reason, apart from having to recompile it, why lmprof will
not work with torch7/luajit-2.1/threads?

I had lua profiler working with lua5.1 but I need the threaded version
which runs about 30 times quicker on my threadripper box and this problem
doesn't seem to occur if I don't use multi cores (at least not in finite
time!).

Following some modification to the code, I have started getting fatal OOM
errors from a threaded environment which hitherto has been working quite
smoothly.

So far I haven't found the cause so thought lmprof could help if compiled
and installed appropriately.  I suspect it would help tidying the code
anyway.

Has anyone tried it?

TIA

John Logsdon