is keplerproject.org orphaned?

Norman Ramsey
Monday I noticed that www.keplerproject.org was down.  Today it is
still down.  And if I look on the Internet Archive, it looks as
if the domain has been lapsed and was being used by squatters to
serve advertisements (https://web.archive.org/web/20200614215444/http://www.keplerproject.org/).

A *lot* of links point from elsewhere to this domain (e.g., from
Wikipedia, Github pages for Kepler software).  If the domain
owners are on this list, can you let the community know what's up?

Norman Ramsey
bel

Re: is keplerproject.org orphaned?

bel
I also discovered that quite some time ago.
At least the sources seem to be here: https://github.com/keplerproject

But really, what happened to www.keplerproject.org?