hi !!

jasmin kanabar
HI all !!
i am a graduate student of computer science at
university of texas at arlington. I am planning to
give a presentation on lua but i am unable to find
sufficient number of journal papers and articles, so i
was wondering if somebody can help..
 thank you very much for your time..
 jasmin

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: hi !!

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> I am planning to give a presentation on lua but i am unable to find
> sufficient number of journal papers and articles, so i was wondering if
> somebody can help.

You can have a look at the book's draft
(http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/luabook1.ps.gz).

There is also a powerpoint file that was presented at WWW8 Developer's Day,
called "Lua and the Web".
See http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/www8/script.html#CGILua

Re: hi !!

Renato Cerqueira-2
> HI all !!
> i am a graduate student of computer science at
> university of texas at arlington. I am planning to
> give a presentation on lua but i am unable to find
> sufficient number of journal papers and articles, so i
> was wondering if somebody can help..
>  thank you very much for your time..
>  jasmin

If you are also interested in papers about projects
that take advantage of Lua features,
you can take a look at
   http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luaorb
and
   http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~ururahy/alua/
These two projects use Lua for distributed programming.

Regards,
Renato

Renato Cerqueira                    email: [hidden email]
Research Staff Member                      [hidden email]
Tecgraf/PUC-Rio, Brazil             http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~rcerq

On leave at:
Systems Software Research Group     http://choices.cs.uiuc.edu
Department of Computer Science