help.

matt
new to programing. lua is my second language (after html). Can anyone offer any advice?

Re: help.

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>From: matt <[hidden email]>
>
>new to programing. lua is my second language (after html).

Welcome to Lua. Unlike HTML, Lua is a real language, full of possibilities.

>Can anyone offer any advice?

Yes, many people can, here in this list.
But you'll have to ask specific questions.
Fire away.

RE: help.

Christophe Gimenez
As I said I've just discovered LUA and I think it's THE solution of my problem.

But what is YOUR goal ? What do you intend to do ?

new to programing. lua is my second language (after html). Can anyone offer any advice?