hello, testing one two...

Jay Glascoe
just want to say hi,

I don't know much about Lua, but I do like extension languages.
Found out about Lua at the Python homepage.  It looks really neat:
very clean and, apparently, quite powerful.

I'm just going to lurk around here until I learn enough to form
coherent questions relevant to Lua...  ;)

	Jay Glascoe
	www.giss.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/csci/change.pl

PS: thanks to Bret Mogilefsky et al. for "lua-mode.el"

Re: hello, testing one two...

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>From: Jay Glascoe <[hidden email]>
>
>just want to say hi,

hi, welcome to lua-l.
you might not have seen your message in lua-l because this is the default.
to change it, send "help" to listproc to know how. it's the ACK attribute.

>Found out about Lua at the Python homepage.

that's good!

>I'm just going to lurk around here until I learn enough to form
>coherent questions relevant to Lua...  ;)

fell free to ask any questions.

RE: hello, testing one two...

Bret Mogilefsky
Yer welcome!  I didn't know anyone was actually using it... Has anyone done
any further modifications (2.5 to 3.1, etc)?  If so, I'd like to know, if
not for the purpose of creating a canonical dist point for it, then for my
own selfish use...

PS: thanks to Bret Mogilefsky et al. for "lua-mode.el"