file stats

Manfred Lotz
Hi there,

I didn't find a function returning status informations about a file like
mtime, atime etc.

 Is it possible to get such informations from a Lua function?

Manfred

Re: file stats

Fabio Mascarenhas-2
Hi, Manfred,

Please check LuaFileSystem (http://luaforge.net/projects/luafilesystem).
It has what you need.

--
Fabio Mascarenhas

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 08:31:17PM +0200, Manfred Lotz wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I didn't find a function returning status informations about a file like
> mtime, atime etc.
>
>  Is it possible to get such informations from a Lua function?
>

> --
> Manfred

Re: file stats

Tomas-14
  Hi Manfred

On Thu, 11 May 2006, Manfred Lotz wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I didn't find a function returning status informations about a file like
> mtime, atime etc.
>
> Is it possible to get such informations from a Lua function?
  Take a look at LuaFileSystem's `attributes' function:

http://www.keplerproject.org/luafilesystem/manual.html#attributes

  Tomas

Re: file stats

Manfred Lotz
On Thu, 11 May 2006 15:55:39 -0300 (BRT)
Tomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

>   Hi Manfred
>
> On Thu, 11 May 2006, Manfred Lotz wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I didn't find a function returning status informations about a file
> > like mtime, atime etc.
> >
> > Is it possible to get such informations from a Lua function?
>   Take a look at LuaFileSystem's `attributes' function:
>
> http://www.keplerproject.org/luafilesystem/manual.html#attributes

Thanks a lot. I'll have a look at luafilesystem.

--
Manfred