faq

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
The Lua FAQ needs to be more useful.
What kind of material would you like to see in it?
We are planning a section on how to use tag methods.
I also thought about a section on "tricks".
Can anyone contribute anything?
Thanks.
--lhf

rdg

Re: faq

rdg
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> The Lua FAQ needs to be more useful.
> What kind of material would you like to see in it?

I know I am being lazy, but I would like to see a toy example of how to
embed Lua into a toy application, with some illustrations of how to use
it as a configuration language for the toy application.

> We are planning a section on how to use tag methods.
> I also thought about a section on "tricks".

This would be nice.

> Can anyone contribute anything?

Not yet. I still have to stare at the source code and play with it. (The
weather has been very nice in Ottawa, and I have no desire to spend a
lot of time on the computer).

Cheers,  Jay Godse ([hidden email])