dumping/saving coroutine status

Terisquas Brothers

I'm writing a game where many coroutines can be
executed concurrently and I need to implement a save
game. Is there any way to save the coroutine status so
that later when the game is loaded, the coroutine will
continue from that place?

TIA
MrK

Re: dumping/saving coroutine status

Petite Abeille

On Feb 08, 2006, at 13:41, Terisquas Brothers wrote:

> I'm writing a game where many coroutines can be
> executed concurrently and I need to implement a save
> game. Is there any way to save the coroutine status so
> that later when the game is loaded, the coroutine will
> continue from that place?

"Pluto is a persistence library, which allows users to write portions
of the "Lua universe" into a file, and later read them back. It's
useful for things like game saving and rollback points."

http://luaforge.net/projects/pluto/

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay