couple questions

Jim Mathies-2
Title: couple questions

This is great - Just out of curiosity, what's the ETA
on a beta release of 4.1?

> Lua 4.1 will provide support for extended types,
> allowing the programmer to bind a name to a tag.
> This feature will be, of course, used by tolua to register its types.
> So, querying a tag given its name (and vice versa) will be naturally
> supported.

Also, I was looking for the latest source to tolua4.0a on the
web site but couldn't find it. Can someone send me a url to the
source?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jim

--
Y i n d o  I n c.
w w w . y i n d o . c o m
Jim Mathies - [hidden email]

Re: couple questions

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>Just out of curiosity, what's the ETA on a beta release of 4.1?

4.1 ALPHA should probably be out by the end of April.

>Also, I was looking for the latest source to tolua4.0a on the
>web site but couldn't find it. Can someone send me a url to the
>source?

ftp://ftp.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/pub/celes/tolua/tolua-4.0a.tar.gz

--lhf