concat

Aron Bierbaum
Is there a way to support the __concat operator using Luabind? I have
exposed the tostring operator, but I can't find anything about concat.

Thanks,
Aron

Re: concat

Daniel Wallin
Aron Bierbaum wrote:
> Is there a way to support the __concat operator using Luabind? I have
> exposed the tostring operator, but I can't find anything about concat.

AFAIK:

  class_<X>("X")
    .def("__concat", ...)

should work.

--
Daniel Wallin
BoostPro Computing

Re: concat

Aron Bierbaum
Works great, one more question. Is there an easy way to overload the
index operator? For example if I have an object that I want to expose
a table interface to can I do something like the following in Lua?

val0 = my_obj["key0"]

Thanks,
Aron