can't see callstack of luajit pcall

fatfatson
today i finally managed to move my project to luajit2-beta8, with a lot of modifies...
everything seems ok, but only feeling unhappy without callstack in MSVC debug,
i think it's caused by the lp_vm.obj generated unnormally by the buildvm program,
but i know nothing about that magic thing...
so how can i get the callstack shown in the MSVC debugger? thanks very much!

Re: can't see callstack of luajit pcall

Mike Pall-31
冶晶邓 wrote:
> everything seems ok, but only feeling unhappy without callstack in MSVC
> debug,
> i think it's caused by the lp_vm.obj generated unnormally by the buildvm
> program,
> but i know nothing about that magic thing...
> so how can i get the callstack shown in the MSVC debugger? thanks very much!

I'm sorry, but I cannot generate debug information for the
assembler part of LuaJIT for MSVC, since the format is
proprietary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program_database

[Note that the LuaJIT build process _does_ generate debug info in
DWARF2 format for non-Windows targets.]

--Mike