big planz around Lua [1/2]

szbnwer@gmail.com
hint 4 readin: read this previously Re: Idea. Removing nils from the language., this1 mayb eazyer to understand, decide it on ur own, but its my handsign how im writin and way of my own thinkin even in my own language wich is 1 of the hardestz to learn 4 otherz...

[i wanted it as a replay for the topic wich is behind the upper link 4 first time, wich mail waz moderated cuz the length, so i opened a new topic but wid the same content]
Eduardo: i have much more and a huge undone project and i gonna write these down cuz i kno at least 1 man got interested in my stuff otherz gonna join us when they set them free of that evil gramma

so fuk my pridefulness i gonna give the start of my todo 4 u all, and it seemz infinite in possibilitiez in every directionz and there are instant solutionz for a lotsa stuff included ;)

0th - the main concepts -  its a fund and its a tower of babel, there gonna b a lotsa dead-end alwayz, but the goals for it are these:
- automatized: detect solve try again try different ask uzr uze default or terminate unhappy; go back give it to the uzr wait to the uzr start it again start next job
- understandable: 4 humanz mainly without knowledge and reading books, i think lists descriptions and icons are pretty enough 4 the dumbest mothafuka wid a "/!\ u gonna shoot ur leg bro cuz ..., do you still think ur so clever and cool or believe me?! - yes/no/watever", but we need also structures, a lotsa wire to every possible place in 2 directionz and editable vizual stuff. there can be anything uve ever saw like math graphs flowsheets hidden menuz for the list wid everything thats useable wid proper handling 4 I/O and errors and any knowledge about it, in the given scope - eazy as a <mouse3> click and a main/root menu, the better is wich takes less time 4 understanding and givin the uzr the eaziest way to see and edit anything/everything with the least TEXT possible; 4 the comp as convert to an universal form anything wich uses the same funds, its neccessary to make an univerzal form for the best useage, and compatibility like 'we found an ancient script but we have no idea what grammar can it be', cuz we deleted the originz cuz we have a better stuff, and it can detect or ask anythin and even can give the uzr colorful stuff 4 it like tasty settings everywhere
- transparent: as u can resolve anything like source errorz settingz possibilitiez originz, and sho them with marks highlights graphs statistix or anything - uze imagination...
- selectable sets: i mentioned these previously as they are maximal 4 the 'central tree', minimal for commondore64 and stuff, uzr specified - differences from a timestamped default so it can go back to the origins, and it have the two end of start and finish in time wich is univerzal (we have NTP everywhere), and it can be compared via its raw math, and put together wid another stuff made in the same time. but its dangerous for space if we log everything so we need to flush shit anyway and keep dna of everything after its nuttin more 4 usage, we need 4 sur a default i think it can be called ultimate wich is fully brings the best tested implementation from everything comes from diagnostix statistix usage statz or even voting for a lotsa thingz (and fuk buerocracy we have wordwide systemz 4 ppl widout paperjunk and waiting 4 politix fuk them and fuk slavery)
- univerzal: like builtin compiling, converting, there shud b a big set of the existent and possible stuff, like human scientific and comp languagez, and converzionz meaningz methodz alternativez connectionz behind them, and then we can write a program in a language and bring it to any other, put together stuff from different languagez verzionz etc etc etc ;)
- '-1st': its us. human beingz. we are makin every machine 4 us, makin our life better, and go farer, and not 4 exists 4 themselves only, even if they can be, but its a higher level, i gonna continue this line wid a shitload workin planz for this desired AI, if we reached the neccessary point. so yep there are systems in the great world ppl behind them and reorganizing takes time and patience or blood. if i wud tell every plan of mine up to now, i wud make the world explode and ppl wud kick their writing desks, and stab their bossez wid the 1st pen theyve seen in the same moment when the revolution touchez them. so the most important angle is to keep safe the ppl, they need time and patience, but not too much, it gonna explode anyway, no1 can stand this shit, and i already lit the wick, we can handle zeroz in their life, as the wize said "if it worx 4 ages, why we shud stop it right now and make total anarchy?!"?! the solution is that we have to give place for ppl to act, when we kill their slave loop, cuz these are automatizeable and unneccessary like marketing the job of the ~75% of the humanity... so we need to replace these bullshit wid possibilitiez, and kill any existing stuff only after the last person behind it also gave hiz/her new possibilitiez and place! everyone have at least one skill and at least one interest, so they can have their place, like we can kill marketing in the very first steps (but not as THE 1ST step!) and they can make design organizing and proper descriptions helpdesk workz or even more complex cool stuffz. we cant hold this 8h++ work time cuz work gonna disappear from a lotsa ppl in this way and its unstoppable already now, so we need only to count together the existing workz and divide it 4 ppl, and give money as a median>minimal and thats all. anyway money gonna die in this way and work gonna b a hobby and u can spend ur time wid art science aaand family+friendz :) as free software makerz doing their stuff as hobby and solutionz 4 their life, wich are solutionz 4 otherz life as well, the job is to say to ur surrounding "do anything, cuz i did a whole hour of science and phizikal work" mwhahaha :D . moneysystem can stay still during changing, its eazy as we have every statistix 4 magic numberz in life, and math and programming 4 make it cool, and we can say "okhay lets give this stuff a chance" count 90% wid ur old numberz and slowly set month-by-month the 10% between 0 and 20. and if it worx well ppl are happy and we can make 80% from the constant bullshit wich worx at least... we need also to cut off slowly every continuous income and outgoing money cuz they are not cost but slavery, like insurrance, when we made a lotsa free time and resources to help otherz mayb we can make pools and give more to the poor than the rich, or if the rich gives from hez/her money time knowledge equipmentz workterminalz and stuff more, he still can get hier level help - easy as the 1st grade :) authorz can still exists as they dont get only and/or lifetime licensez, i think the 10% of the income of one implementation would be infinite much, but its kinda okay til it wuz really work not 4 everyone or monthz behind it, and we can slowly decrease it cuz "ok bro dont make me slave, it wuz cool, but now do anything new 4 my blood" and 1-5yr can be a good starting 4 this countdown, anyway human reorganizin takes time... and statistix can reset the numberz day after day month after month to everyone be happy :) , no1 can have slaves only workmates and divided income in the function of who built what and what the stuff reached in the existence and uzefullness, aand finally in this important money line 'start education v0.1' its all about ppl, and we cant harm anyone with math not even the rich, who have family workplaces organizations and an income needed to keep up what he/she have made cuz these makes bleeding pain death hatered wars and stuff like!

1th - neccessary:
- Lua <3 : cuz it can reach every hw, scriptable/compileable, cool syntax and possibilitiez, widout mentionable junk, fast, lightweigh, compatible with everything i can imagine that can be on a computer, can replace undestand uze and being uzed by anything, its strong enough 4 a CryEngine, its rly handsome, readable and eazy to uze and learn ... and stuff :) anyway im coming from web since i wuz in 4th grade (im 23 now and i wont count how much yr it is...) and more than 5 yrz python, but i didnt have any big projects previously i had a lotsa better stuff than programming like ppl learning and magic (nevermind when we gonna drink 4 sucess i gonna tell more ;) ) and python just died in my eyez like 4 monthz b4, so i searched 4 the perfect language right from assembly 2 make my stuff anyway, and ive found Lua wich is cool, and i have more than enough angles why i can rely on it, and not otherz - ur in a good place here and thx 4 everythin dear ppl wo made it <3
- tekUI: its the greatest stuff ive found 4 graphics mayb we can uze 2/3D librariez 4 advanced stuff but i think we shudnt, cuz my plan is to make everything wired together and they are in the same language and we can load these huge stuff to the environment like we want muzik moviez gamez etc and then load it, but if everything in one tree (there can be a 'misc' in every structure in the worst case) it can be dangerous to unhandle it, but its not a big job, a flag as a switch is enough 4 every possible casez ... so tekUI once again - as i mentioned we need those colorful buttonz, and we can uze them 4 advanced hardcore stuff 4 programming as flowsheets, my main concepts are these: an environment box wid cool menuz 4 everything on the top (global stuff); one next line for switches filters searcherz commandz etc (4 the actual scope or a webpage and fixed infohotline wich mayb can be in a 0th line or a 3rd line or nevermind...); at the left side a tree viewer 2 human search and organizing, and there can be scope and dependency infoz, as color schemes arrows guidelines hidden menus or in a reorganized new tab made from the original 1 :) lotsa kawl stuff and more; a main part of the window where is our environment, and a bottom line for a few extra info; a more advanced mouse like as it sayz the possibilitiez 4 menuz for resizin and stuff, and it shud have a scriptable and drawable face and inherited faces from the orginal 1, wich are needed to be so intuitive as the window resizing and text insterting pointerz, but wid gestures colors or anything, cuz the mouse is the fastest stuff ppl can act wid, so build it well even if there are a lotsa already cool features it have, but its in background and can be so hardcore widout killin performance :) and touchscreenz can also give us hints wid a few graphix; and everything have to be replaceable extendable and there can b everywhere a tablist on the top of the items, for any purpose, like to extend or get parallel enviroments. mayb 4 first it would be the wisest to uze a text editor where we can highlight and mark everything in a text and searcher parser generator checker and other functionz 4 it and then we reached almost the point where we can generate codes 4 platforms for jobz for verzionz for languagez and anything. if we dont have to waste time to resolve a code as what can it be where it comes if therez a nonraw version in the background is logging our bullshit and handling syntax changing namespace changing state of the moment, wire in a popup to the funcnames description usage origin and even the definition code - we are wasting our time wid searching and handcoding. the point is to apply every change where it needed wid a proper description of it, run it in an editor a test box in real time and rewrite the previous verzion. the next step is the graphical flowsheet where we can do every task without playing the "what should be its name" game, we can wire it nameless, and give a name later, if we just invented SpanishWAX2000TM or just a name for later use, and anyway an access point in the structure is enough, names are for humanz. and we can make more templates on same funds like browzerin playin renderin anythin stuffin
- access to filesystem hw and deeper stuffz, without borders but brighter warnings. and stuff shudnt b separated as its local and its from the internet, just mark it and tell when we are disconnected and what we cant do outside or cant trust as we gonna find it again later...
- occupy a server or ask for 1 or dunno :D where we can build it together and wich gonna exists for a very very long time, it shud contain the maximalist version of this stuff, and it can generate from its self the implementz for platformz languagez taskz etc. and where u can get more stuff like market rocks and other pools but an almost living one cuz it can give only parts of the self and run on its own or it can b strictly deactivated, if ur afraid of a robot apocalypse then ur feelin the same. the functions are abled to be reached limited in GBs, the pix vidz dezign muzik archivez logz dictionariez gamez and databasez can be huge, but the functions takes only a small 'dna' from the whole, and u need max 3 bigger game in the same time max 3 human language max 2000 pix 100 vidz 100 progz and these not so impossible numbers for ur comfort wich wont fill a modern copmuterz disx, so its unneccessary to fear of, but we can weigh programs, set packages (wich are needed to be breakable and selectable, but against garbage we need to mark them as sets, if they are not whole they are not installed with the name just contained by an another wich i needed, so we can clean stuff anyway cuz therez wont be unknown and lost in the great sea). and for ourself to make the stuff together, and its not github or linux pool or anything existent but they have good features anyway, but they arent ours, i think... so i mentioned thoze timestamps earlier that they would be good and its against versionz - with timestamps we can do every possible job for build parallel and built stuff together. programs can be putted together automatically and if it have enough information avaiable and wired together, we can make text and graphix 4 humanz in a standard generated way, just watch any service manual manpages how they seemz ... every text comes from humanz made for other humanz every of them have their own simple rulez and we shud kno what can stand together and check if they are, and a human language can contain a lotsa hard stuff, but its nothing in small pieces or for such a psycho(logyst) like me, just its a big big stuff together... but we have dictionariez 4 slang (sry 4 didn suggested it earlier) 4 ppl 4 misspellng (+algorythmz) 4 work and very proper onez for scientific languagez, we even can resolve and reorganize behind schemes and namespaces or a closed sourcecode (even from the I/O we kno everything) and these all are so eazy to understand and program them with raw math behind and a colorful live picture in the foreground
- Firestar seemz a good starting to serverfree encoded p2p and its aiming kinda same goals for working together, but i dont kno too much about it, but its free opened and written in C and Lua so its cool. anyway a server is okhay for sync ppl and then ppl gonna handle the connection widout the server and they can have their freedom then...
- LuaJIT: we need to do that raw math and its good but its not neccessary til we can reach every hw and our math can give us more math wich is immediately 4 the computerz, but it shud b parallel wid human versoinz, or its enough to build them a colorful flowsheet or whatever, and then we wont need to compile and download sources, if the stuff is reversible or therez an algorythm that max ppl understand evil codes
- a Linux (ive chose latest Ubuntu - lotsa packages, batteries inside, fresh, opened etc goodies): if we have already a code handler with any knowledge from the above mentioned we can handle a shitload stuff and optimize them and we also gettin abled to change any stuff in any depth and it gonna disappear in the background when, this stuff start to breathe, like these wordz im typin right now (anyway we can archive anything ... lol) aand it contains the regulationz possibilitiez working implementationz and a lotsa other candy wich are waiting for us :)
- general note: we wont have brands if we realize that "heey dude i can do it as well why can i do it only on ur way wid ur rulz and why i shud give my money 2 u then?!" or "why, if therez a best method for a thing, sum1 evil bastard owned it and what?!" the technology and the knowledge is for every1 cuz it dont need resources and idle time on both sides or anything to bring it from one place to the other, and we can still pay 4 the lost upspeed from hiz/her bandwidth while we borrowed it :D its a joke  as make a trademark for the '+' computation, and slavery, and infinite death is behind us. but then! we can still have our name image time resources and anything stamped to a stuff for weigh ourself in a society and make our career, but what more? as i mentioned maximum a few money for the building limited in time and quantity, or a donation system, or a judgement system wich is from the other way, "ok lets see what uve done previously and we can immediately decide if its a failure or a sin against the society" its sumtin u need to pay 4 or uve payed enough, but wid upper limits anyway! i think nothing would be the best 4 first time, teaching 4 the 2nd, and i think if we make the evil fly to the middle of Australia to the infinite sand and poizonous animalz for a lil revelation journey without anything, 4 learn cooperate wid ppl would be good, 4 teaching only and not kill cage and rope... anyway there were Olympic gamez in Sydney, and they started like this :D they can come back on their own and via new friendz or on their own, and if they didnt learn the rulz we gonna play that game as many times as we want mwhahaa mayb he/she even stay there in the 'worst' case ... still better than anythin else. i still can take it under my name and say that "okhay u can chose if u prefer previous stuff" - fuk i want a new base for living, and i shuld talk alwayz about the worst cases...
- an office-bot as we can send fake key/mouzestrokes (onscreen billboardz and autoclickerz uzin these) and a printscreen and we can do anythin at all just like sum1 sits in front of the computer (its 4 clozed appz 2 break them mwhahaa) and we can automatize processes from the outside like thoze ppl do it who 4 they made capthcaz :D

...and it didn fit in a 40kb mail so i had to broke my mail into 2 partz

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> so fuk my pridefulness [...]
> [...]
> 4 the dumbest mothafuka [...]
> [...]

Please can you avoid that kind of language in this list? Many thanks,

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Rob Kendrick-2
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 03:18:41PM +0100, [hidden email] wrote:
> hint 4 readin: read this previously Re: Idea. Removing nils from the
> language. <http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2015-01/msg00276.html>, this1
> mayb eazyer to understand, decide it on ur own, but its my handsign how im
> writin and way of my own thinkin even in my own language wich is 1 of the
> hardestz to learn 4 otherz...

Top tip: If you want people to read your postings, make an effort for
them to be readable.  Walls of text filled with mispellings do not aid
the spreading of your opinions or ideas, especially for the people on
this list for which English is not the mother tongue.

B.

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Peter Hickman-3
I am wondering if szbnwer is somehow related to stef?​

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

szbnwer@gmail.com
Roberto Ierusalimschy: sorry 4 the 4letter wordz, dont stop on them, ive never wanted to hurt anyone or rank ppl, i thought it seemz in the picture of the whole, i just love powerful wordz til they have an optimal place

Rob Kendrick: its not my language either, i have an own 1, and wid time im alwayz makin my slang looser so its a good time to start it instead of surprise u later wid it, there are ppl out there who understand everything 4 the first time no matter how i say it, but when i wrote this, i needed to write everything i just can, so its too complex to give an eazy well organized versoin from it, and i worked on it a lotsa hourz, even on correctin a lotsa unambiguous thingz, but stll anyone can ask any kinda questinz about anything, and i wud like right this action, im an opened book even if its not an eazy task to read it 4 the 1st time 4 no1 else... anyway its not an easy topic i just wanted to collect so many info together from much much more than this

Peter Hickman: szbnwer have nothing as a sense, just i wanted to register soo far back in time to a previous mail server, and every nick ive tried and sounded good enough 4 me, as its useable when i tell it to anyone, were already taken. so i hitted the keyboard and it gave me szbnwer and i kept this nick cuz its unique its better to write it down then an "okhay bro i gonna remember to it!" and i can use it everywhere i want (once i kudnt, cuz a friend uzed it, cuz he had no any own idea 4 a nick, as he said when i asked it...)

...and it didn fit in a 40kb mail so i had to broke my mail into 2 partz

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
> epic troll

If so, we all know what to do!

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Peter Hickman-3
Just got to say that your writing style is very difficult to read. The purpose of you posting here is (I believe) to communicate your ideas. You are failing at this. If you truly want to communicate your ideas then you will have to discard this affectation and write plain English. As others have mentioned English is not a first language for many people making it doubly hard for them to understand you.

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

szbnwer@gmail.com
Valerio Schiavoni: why am i a troll? i want these and much more 4 the ppl and not against anyone and not 4 slavery, i want ppl to be abled to live a peaceful highquality life widout this much problemz cuz i can see all of my planz are possible (dont forget about sense of humor wich waz also included as a sanity checker and just as self expression and contrastz)

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo: do u want to kill me or what? :D any why?

Peter Hickman: i can still say only what ive said to Rob Kendric in the previous msg, anyway i wud like ppl get interested in this job whose understand how im thinkin, cuz its better to communicate wid them 4 me, as i can see it all around in my life. not as im totally ununderstandable, but as otherz are not syncronized enough, if there are a lotsa ppl out there whose understand me and they are alwayz on higher level of understanding and i cant cut off on my complexity if i wanna implement hardcore complex stuff from my mind. and rly not every1 understand my very own myself, but i can talk about anything 4 everyone if he/she asks, in a way that is more understandable and i can do it til every1 understand everythin, now i wanted to collect as much info as i kud and give ideaz and anglez and start plannin and organizin and i stil can reorganize and improve the actual stuff if sumtin serious starts here, but CIA already understood what i wrote if they saw it, im sur about it :D

anyway lets talk about the context, if u understood or didn anythin, what seemz interestin 4 u

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Duncan Cross
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:18 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> - LuaJIT: we need to do that raw math and its good but its not neccessary
> til we can reach every hw and our math can give us more math wich is
> immediately 4 the computerz, but it shud b parallel wid human versoinz, or
> its enough to build them a colorful flowsheet or whatever, and then we wont
> need to compile and download sources, if the stuff is reversible or therez
> an algorythm that max ppl understand evil codes

Well, don't underestimate the contribution that the FFI makes to
LuaJIT's usefulness, it's not all about fast math. Being able to
rapidly connect to arbitrary C code in a (relatively) comfortable way
without sacrificing speed can be a pretty big paradigm shift, once you
get used to it.

-Duncan

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

> Valerio Schiavoni: why am i a troll?

>From The Jargon File (version 4.4.7, 29 Dec 2003) [jargon]:

  troll

          1. v.,n. [From the Usenet group alt.folklore.urban] To utter a
          posting on {Usenet} designed to attract predictable responses or
          {flame}s; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase "trolling for
          {newbie}s" which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling", a style
          of fishing in which one trails bait through a likely spot hoping for
          a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of
          newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than
          they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and
          experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you don't fall
          for the joke, you get to be in on it. See also {YHBT}.

          2. n. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly
          posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup,
          discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy
          someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact
          that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand
          - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they
          are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as
          such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in,
          "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll." Compare {kook}.

          3. n. [Berkeley] Computer lab monitor. A popular campus job for CS
          students. Duties include helping newbies and ensuring that lab
          policies are followed. Probably so-called because it involves
          lurking in dark cavelike corners.

          Some people claim that the troll (sense 1) is properly a narrower
          category than {flame bait}, that a troll is categorized by
          containing some assertion that is wrong but not overtly
          controversial. See also {Troll-O-Meter}.

          The use of `troll' in any of these senses is a live metaphor that
          readily produces elaborations and combining forms. For example, one
          not infrequently sees the warning "Do not feed the troll" as part of
          a followup to troll postings.

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

It was thus said that the Great [hidden email] once stated:
> hint 4 readin: read this previously Re: Idea. Removing nils from the
> language. <http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2015-01/msg00276.html>, this1
> mayb eazyer to understand, decide it on ur own, but its my handsign how im
> writin and way of my own thinkin even in my own language wich is 1 of the
> hardestz to learn 4 otherz...

  You may want to follow the advice of Mark Twain [1]:

         A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling
                          by Mark Twain
        For example, in Year 1 that useless letter "c" would be dropped
to be replased either by "k" or "s", and likewise "x" would no longer
be part of the alphabet.  The only kase in which "c" would be retained
would be the "ch" formation, which will be dealt with later.  Year 2
might reform "w" spelling, so that "which" and "one" would take the
same konsonant, wile Year 3 might well abolish "y" replasing it with
"i" and Iear 4 might fiks the "g/j" anomali wonse and for all.
        Jenerally, then, the improvement would kontinue iear bai iear
with Iear 5 doing awai with useless double konsonants, and Iears 6-12
or so modifaiing vowlz and the rimeining voist and unvoist konsonants.
Bai Iear 15 or sou, it wud fainali bi posibl tu meik ius ov thi
ridandant letez "c", "y" and "x"---bai now jast a memori in the maindz
ov ould doderez---tu riplais "ch", "sh", and "th" rispektivli.
        Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud
hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.

  -spc (Also, perhaps relating your ideas more towards Lua would help as
        well, as what you have mentioned isn't solely related to Lua)

[1] American author in the late 19th Century.

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

> A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling
>                           by Mark Twain

Although many people have attributed the "Plan for the Improvement of
English Spelling" to Mark Twain, most Twain scholars doubt that this
attribution is accurate. It has also (and probably more accurately)
been attributed to one M.J. Yilz, in a letter he wrote to the journal
The Economist.

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/twain.htm

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Udo Schroeter
Sadly, I have to reply to you, Tamas, not based on content but on form. I would have loved to talk about language ideas instead.

Your post is unreadable, as was the one before that in the <nil> thread. Its orthography, structure, grammar, and length makes your content unparsable. I have to admire Roberto who apparently took the time to screen this whole mess for curse words. Reading this stuff exacts an unnecessary toll on the reicipient's patience and concentration, but what should perhaps even be more important to you is the fact that it makes your content look intellectually defective.

I recognize this is an intentionally chosen style of writing. Maybe you chose it to entertain, or simply to mark your speech as your own. But if you want to engage in discussions, this form of presentation will fail to find an appreciative audience.

Like I said, I would have loved to talk about language features instead. That said, if you're a troll or a Markov chain: well done!

- Udo

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 8:26 PM, Dirk Laurie <[hidden email]> wrote:
> A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling
>                           by Mark Twain

Although many people have attributed the "Plan for the Improvement of
English Spelling" to Mark Twain, most Twain scholars doubt that this
attribution is accurate. It has also (and probably more accurately)
been attributed to one M.J. Yilz, in a letter he wrote to the journal
The Economist.

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/twain.htm

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Benjamin Heath

Yup.

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

> curse words

The best English approximation to the pronunciation of "szbnwer", which
is an actual word in Wallacho-Glagolitic (an extinct language now),
when transliterated according to modern Polish rules, happens to be
"swear".

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

szbnwer@gmail.com
Duncan Cross:
i only read about LuaJIT, but it seemz good to me, as i think it shud contain a lotsa goodies for my goal (ive kept it 4 later uze after other priorz). wich is generatin immediately code 4 the hw level, what we can do, if there are compilerz out there. it semz to me it can reach the maximum speed we are abled to get (i think...).
we can/need to do a failsafe enviroment, wich is not fixed by variable types, but by all the possibilitiez, (maybe?) wid different handlinz behind the scenes, but it can be made behind one name 4 advanced skillz, or only selected handlin 4 a minimalistic verzion. the failsafeness comes wid the setz of the stuff we want to use together, as we can check that everything is okhay 4 it (scope type permissionz targetz handlin compatibility useable form - or [go outside]/[uze algorhytmz] 4 a solution, or ask for anything that can be handled, or new handln 4 the same stuff or terminate with the highest reached point in the process and every info, later outside it can be deleted anyway and we can give simply a table as a return and i think it dozn make any loss on performance), and then it can be compiled immediately right after the checkin.
4 sur it needed to be extenzible on its own, and if we dont want to [open a text editor (+recompile) +restart] for everything thats more complicated than '1+1', we can allow an unchecked playground wid testings limitations debug infos whatever and a button, wich is for allow it to join to the old and wize codez. it takes an enviroment wich can be a textfield (or a flowsheet later) a sandbox and a loadstring() where we can uze a predefined 'prnt()' or whatever wich is wired to a display textfield (or a canvas) and a trigger hotkey - and then an upgrade function.
its kinda like the alchemy game when we do any kinda math. the fails in it are that its not editable via itself so we need to make it abled to do it, as i already started to tell u how to (as u like it, but its a good way i think), and i have several unoptimalized prototype ideas around the selfupgrading (i dunno how exactly these are going on, but i have a solution for everything ive ever thought about thatz possible). if the file is runing from the memory widout picking the original file, we can simple make a temporary implemented verzion and overwrite the original as accept our rezultz about upgradin. if we sayz 'i cant save a runnin file onto itself via itself' we can still make two of it and run one and improve the other 1 and change it on every startin as 'ignore everything include the other' and i have a few more complex ideaz if its impossible 4 any reason. i still didnt make it, cuz when i left python in the very early times of this project, i started to learn and collect as many good and important stuff as possible - on my own and from the great internet, but now i reached the point when i can make good stuff but im running out of time and i still think its a big possibility 4 this small community of Lua 4 control theze fated events as u wud like it :) and the wick waz lit much b4 1 wrote to u, maybe otherz gonna own it or the CIA almost finnished wid my online communicated stuff and mayb thoze wich i have only in my comp or thoze wich are on paper only, dunno... :D (Dear CIA! Please forgive me, for I am making a joke from your name. I really did not want to hurt anyone, not even by feelings. These childish jokes are for others, for a better understanding around 'what I am trying to express, from my halfway insane mind', and against being judged how I am act.)

Dirk Laurie:
dont feed me im nonsens - i think my style is ambiguous, and ive never wanted to be judged by the visibilitiez, and i grew higher than it seemz, so shud i tattoo it onto my front or hide it?! ive chosen the halfway im extraordinary and i waz alwayz the same, im divergent, and my personality-o-meter 4 otherz is, 'who can accept my strangeness and who not' alwayz showz me right who grew how big. its 1 of my very first skillz, as i can see a lotsa propertiez of the ppl via a lotsa traces all around their life (proper english hides theze, and makes secrets pain agressivity law slavez and bleedin), and as build whatever i want into my existence eazily as the children playin... u can see it as im not fit in the box or as im bigger than the boxes u have 4 weigh. rly ur right, i seemz like a troll, but im not stupid im not against any1 and i kno soo much about ppl, but my goals never contained to 'lets tell it everyone that how big i am', i think everyone is equally valuable as they had the same time in a day, and they are still livin on their own weird way 4 a lotsa yrz wid no any die during, they can love, they can think, they are loved - what else i can wait from any1? on the other hand if u were better than the other ppl 9/10timez in any or a specific situationz mayb ur rly better, if u can make 10 challenges on lvl hardcore, while otherz are thinking what to do wid the first (wich wuz maybe even funny 4 u already in ur childhood lol) - then mayb ur rly hardcore, if u competite and only u get a golden medal from any ppl mayb u were rly better... and yep, i still dont mind these, even if i have a lot of highnessez, my success-o-meter is labelled like these: smile hug thx recompenz shinin health new possibilitiez strength or they leave behind their emotion-o-meterz end etc. and yep, even the weakest in hearth or in mind can glid ur day not even once. :) and if 3 of the most valuable personz around me sayz the same day, that they need me for all their remaining life, widout connection in the sotoryz, and other kinda emotion-o-meter breakin stuff regularly 4 me, than yea, plz say im JUST a troll (ok im a troll and im kinda 'pozitive-nazi' on my weird way), and i thake the ppl as they are nuttin, and i have nuttin to sho up 4 any1 ... nevermind you don't know my life, az i dunno urz, but im sure that u have ur own valuez lived a lot evolved still alive and still have stuff 4 ppl around u to make their life better :)
so 'swear' lol ... i dindnt kno it but okhay 'nomen est omen' then :D (anyway ive never learnt any Polish, xcept pääjääjää wich is mayb Finnish and i have no idea about the meaning of it)

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
Dear Szbnwer,

In software development, there is a concept called "interoperability,"
which is defined for information technology purposes by ISO/IEC Joint
Technology Comittee 1 as:

"interoperability is understood to be the ability of two or more IT
systems to exchange information at one or more standardised interfaces
and to make mutual use of the information that has been exchanged. An
IT system is a set of IT resources providing services at one or more
interfaces."

<http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/fetch/2000/2489/186491/186605/AnnexI.html>.
This concept has its parallels in human languages. For example, what
is written in French may have little meaning to someone who
understands only English.

I am one of those persons, with the exception of a smattering of
understanding of Latin and Vietnamese. My English interface has
certain expectations about the data it is to process. Your writing
does not fulfill those expectations. Hence I can only imperfectly
process your writing.

If you wish to communicate to me actual information rather than
gobbledygook, you will need to write in English or some language
Google can translate rather than your own highly personalized and
customized variant of English. Otherwise, you are writing only to
attain personal gratification rather than engaging in communication
with others.

I would feel differently if English were a second language for you and
you were obviously struggling to communicate in English nonetheless.
But that does not appear to be the case.

Therefore, I shall not attempt to translate what you wrote into
comprehensible English. So enjoy writing to yourself.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]

Re: big planz around Lua [1/2]

Martin Schröder-2